Saturday, January 5, 2013

New HEPA Vac from Makita

Makita has launched a new 12 gallon, HEPA optional, "Xtract Vac" dust extractor. The VC4710 vacuum will come ready to attack most chores, and will be a great drywall vac because of the automatic filter cleaning system. A HEPA filter for VC4710 (part # P-79859), will be available as an optional add-on.

If you are looking for a shopvac with increased performance through efficiency, convenient features, and versatility, this Makita shopvac may be for you!

2 comments:

Makita said...

I have already put it to use as I got mine from the following link and it is magic. Thanks Makita

Nigel Marshall said...

So, when I received this a while back to replace my broken 12 gal vac, I was planning to just use it with my grinder shrouds for corners, edges...places my walk behind machine can't reach.

Two months later I'm now using it in place of my huge steel commercial vacs, attached to my flooring machines. The filter cleaning that it does, keeps the suction power way longer than anything I have used. Even when picking up slurry, which would kill my other vacs. Still using it every day with no problems.