Friday, September 19, 2008

Sola Levels USA

We are now stocking Sola Levels. Sola Levels are an alternative to Stabila Levels and offer a lifetime warranty...If something happens to your Sola Level or vials, Burns Power Tools will swap it out for a new one!*

Advantages of Sola Levels:
1 - Easy to clean powder coated profile
2 - Fibreglass-reinforced tension bar presses vial-block in profile to compensate shock and temperature
3 - 2-component thermoplastic-block to hold vial
4 - Vial ultrasonically fixed in housing
5 - Plastic cover to avoid dust or cement ingress
*Abused/Bent Levels Excluded

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just purchased a Sola and have to say that I am very pleased with the overall quality. The thing that you notice the most is the large vial. Those of us that are not 21 anymore can sure you that vial. It is easy to read. I think these guys will give Stabila a run for their money.

Anonymous said...

Ask yurself how much longer will sola be in America...my guess..not long.

Handy Manny said...

I have both Sola and Stabila levels. I am giving the Stabila to my little brother.

Anonymous said...

There is a problem with Sola that does not exist with Stabila. We work in the hot Arizona sun. My crew is instructed to check there level for plumb and level after lunch. In 15 years the Sola fixed vial remains true. Our purchasing department purchased 14 4' Sola levels. In one month 4 of the Sola level vials moved, they do not have the same system as Stabila. Buyer beware, to re plumb equials no profit.